Centre Assessment Policy
- In November 2020, the Education Minister announced that there would be no summer examination series for students taking GCSEs, AS levels or A-levels in 2021.
- In January 2021, it was confirmed that these qualifications would be awarded using Centre Determined Grades. This means that schools would determine the actual grades awarded for each qualification.
The policy outlines the following:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Subject assessment plans
- Centre devised assessments
- Assessment delivery
- Quality assurance of assessments and grading decisions
- Learner and parent communication
- Internal reviews & appeals
Our Centre Assessment policy and been QA by another school and has been approved by the WJEC
Read more - Parents Update CDG V2